Welcome to Dental Rehabilitation Center, the office of Dr. Rami Jandali Dental specialist in Implant, Cosmetic, and Reconstructive Dentistry
Three years of additional advanced training after dental school at an accredited hospital or university-based program are required to earn the specialty certification.
Dr. Jandali received his dental degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine (Penn D95). Following graduation from dental school, he attended the University at Buffalo where received his specialty training in prosthodontics and a MS degree. He then furthered his training with a fellowship in maxillofacial prosthetics and dental oncology at the world renowned Roswell Park Cancer Institute. Dr. Jandali has been a= board certified by the American Board of Prosthodontics since 2001 and holds the esteemed status of Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontists (FACP)
Dr. Jandali is the founder and current director of the Advanced Specialty Education Program in Prosthodontics at the John D Dingell VA Medical Center in Detroit, MI. He is also a part-time instructor at the University of Michigan Ann Arbor, School of Dentistry and serves as a consultant at the Children’s Hospital of Michigan.
- Professional affiliations :
- The American College of Prosthodontists (Fellow)
- The American Academy of Maxillofacial Prosthtetics (Felow)
- The Academy of Osseointegration (Member)
- Academic Affiliations:
- University of Michigan Ann Arbor School of Dentistry
- Adjunct Associate Professor at the Department of Biologic and Material Sciences
- Hospital Appointments and Privileges:
- Detroit VA Medical Center-Surgical Service-Dental Section
- Children’s Hospital of Michigan (DMC)-ENT Service-Developmental Dentistry